Friday, November 04, 2005

Me back

Hey every one

Ya ya I no I no I have not been on for years right??? :P It did not help that I could not remember my pass word for my blog. My bad.
I got the name of my blog from a movie called "napoleon dynamite" Amazingly stupped funny movie!!! Which thanks to Josh Dave and Jeff I watched out west!!!!! It was very good, and I have watched it again. But amazingly we use "pretty much" so often and we just do not reslize
So in my life I have been working at the store alot. We have a Super weekend this weekend it a really big music sale with tons of good deals. Next week end we have an open house. You should all come and buy lots of music!!! :)

Jeff and His sister Amanda are coming up this weekend so that should be alot of fun!! On monday I am going for my G1 driver license!!!! Sooo excited I just hope I do not fail or any thing like that!!
Next week hope to start my Christmas shopping, have gotten a few things but not the big gifts yet. Have my sisters name and she is 12 and likes anything I like so she is pretty easy to buy for. There are also a few other ppl on my list!! :) Wish me luck.
In the future will try to get on more often!!! :)

yvonne

12 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

hey Yvonne,
Good to hear from you:) So what exactly does your G1 mean is that like an intermediate lisence or something? I would come to your open house only I think that that might be a bit of an imposibility with the couple thousand miles between here and there;) Anyway hope you have fun;)

Andrea

2:43 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Forgot your password? thats pretty much the funniest thing I've ever heard.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Napoleon Dynamite. I wish Michael and anyone else who quotes that stupid movie had never seen it. Sorry But I Hear It Way To Much To Even Come Close To Liking It.
Hey! You'll do great on your test just wait and see.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey Mike its not that funny you should hear how my first experience thrying to get logged in went I forgot botht the password and Id. Sorta anyway. To make a long story shorter it took me a long time the first time.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thats why I yous the same password for everything and and name my user name after my cars engine, Who could forget that? (especialy when your engine is the famous v-tech)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

well, thanks for telling us your pasword.....now we just gotta figure out your user name. shouldnt be to hard.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I gave you a hint about my user name, not my password. I just said I use the same password for every thing.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I know his user-name, but I dont remember his password.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To Yvonne!
Happy Birthday To You!!!!
*giggle* I couldn't resist.

12:26 AM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

LOL hi all
G1 means i can drive with may parents of somone that have has there full g for 5 years or somthing like that.:D
Hey mike some of us are blond ok lol and not me :P (sorry every one that is do not take it bad)
I also use the same password for every thing but did not for this kinda stupped of me!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey,
well, similarly, i've forgotten my user name! I have so many email addresses and blog stuff, it's pathectic! lol!:)

And since i've talked to you recently,...i know you did NOT fail ur G1!!! Good Job! :D

1:48 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hello Yvonne!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home