Tuesday, March 21, 2006

skiing on the first day of spring :D

Oh ya

first day of spring come and gone. I spent it on the hills at snow valley with friends :P

Alb James janelle and me left at like 8 to go to snow valley we met up with Melissa Ben Jon Andrew Jamie Matt Nat Greg Justin (think thats it sorry if i forgot you) we were at the board park most of the morning then after lunch i switched to a board and james and me both worked on carving and stuff at the 4 man lift. was alot of fun (even though jeff and the girls from church were not there :( missed ya guys) we had awesome weather all day long and i got a sun burn :P

I only fell 2 times all day. ones on the board on my bum that hurt. then last run of the day i fell really bad..... not id what happened just opened my eye and awwww...... lol

but it was still alot of fun

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

*memories...sigh* That was a great day. Although Yvonne...you and Alb just disappeared for the first while. We went to all the lifts looking for you guys...and then we finally met up with Andrew and Jamie.

Oh well. We found you guys eventually! Yeah that was one hard fall eh? I hope you're doing better now!

We missed you this weekend. It's really too bad you guys didn't make it :-( but Amanda and I wanna do it in the summer soo...

7:42 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

lol ya :)


we went down one time and then went over to the other lifts i think...

oh for sure there will be other partys

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, we just went like everywhere, but we couldn't find any of you either, until later.

So did everyone get a sun burn?
I got one too. :D

That was soo much fun.

Get better soon Yvonne.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yeah...oh well we did find everyone eventually so...

Yeah. I got sunburnt :-P :-P :-P :-P

BUt man that was such a fun day eh?

How are you doing Yvonne?? I heard that you had to go to the chiropractor for some thepary on your side??

You shouldn't be crazy and try flips man...wait for a couple years!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

;-D

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home