Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Suprise B/day party

Guess what happen this week end??? Jeff and Amanda came up on sturday and Mom Dad Jeff and me went out for dinner. It was really good. We got home I was kinda tired. I went to my bed room with amanda and then she walked up and i followed her wondering what my brothers and sisters were saying suprise to. I walk up and in front of me there are 20 of my freinds.. Jeff Amanda Jess Kate Rebecca Carolyn Liesl Heidi Chris Miriam Deanna Jer Beth Sarah Albert Ben Aaron Jon Janelle and Laina. Most of them came from an hour or 2 away for ths suprise party and boy was i ever suprised!!!!
Amanda had made cake and Jeff and her brough drinks and goodys and stuff. Every had a present to :D Got a pass to Wonderland!!! Jewlery Slippers Photo books (Nice wrapping job Chris) scrap booking stuff a hat and scarf and a really nice home made picture frame.
After that we watch a movie thing that I had done up pn the computer but it was not all the way done because I was plaining a Party for the 19th. We had a bon fire and sung and stuff out side it was alot of fun.

ttyl

18 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

sounds like fun :)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

Man, you got a lot of friends. At least they all came bearing gifts! lol.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Ooh! I personally can't stand haveing someone throw me a surprise party. Or anykind of party. But I love throwing them for other people.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lizzi said...

I really do not know what I would do - I guess because that's never happened to me =) It was rather funny because I was looking through my video screen so I couldn't really tell who it was. Of course I didn't yell becuz I was taping... That would have been too loud... Yeah. But it was so fun!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it was quite disappointing, cause we were all squished in that little room, and then surprised the wrong person!

All those slaps from Sarah for nothing :)

8:02 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

LOL :D PPOOOOORRRRR
Aaron

( sorry man :P)

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not you I want an apology from... HUMPH!!! :)

Poor Chris also

8:08 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

you said a nice homemade picture frame?? you don't mean the one from me do you? that wasn't homemade!

i don't know whether to take that as a compliment to me or an insult to my present!

:-)

yeah, it was an awesome party!!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one Jeff made looked awesome!

Next year is gonna be hoppin with sweet sixteens-Care, Liz, and worm.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

oh oh oh... the one from Jeff!

he made that?

wow! i wondered, but i wasn't quite sure!!

ok, sorry... totally disregard that other comment...

i hope that other comment wasn't rude or anything.. it's just you most certainly would not want to see a picture frame i made!! or anything else i made for that matter....
:-)

have a great day everyone!

4:02 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

Love yours to Chip!!!!! :D

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My VERY BEST FRIEND has a worm for his best friend according to his survey, so that's his name now :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yvonne. I'm trying to get people to post something new. So why don't you start a trend and be the first one.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

yeeeaaaah!

i'd love an update on your busy life, especially since i never get a chance to actually here it from you... you have oone crazy life girl!

cya sunday!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lizzi said...

time for a new post yvonne =)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yes indeed.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Maybe forgot your password?

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home