Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Alot about nothing

Ok since some one wants me to post somthing new for some reason I will :D

My family left for the cottage on tusday so I am home alone... Unless my brother is home for the night to sleep.

Thursday night I work then on Friday I am heading up the to cottage to see my family with Jeff for the week end. An saturday we are goin to go to Jeff cousins cottage and goin to wakeboard and water ski. So if you never hear from me again thats why :P

have a good week end guys!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

YVONNE I AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOU!

I haven't even been up to the cottage yet this year. And with work and all...I'll probably only get to go twice. Unless Jer will let me go up with them sometime...:-P

Have fun though, and try wakeboarding! It is amazingly wickedly schweet!

And don't worry, as long as you don't try crazy stuff you'll make it through alright ;-P

10:21 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

LOL hOPE SO

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Just don't do anything I would do ;-)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

lol that is funny mel.

hey yvonne if u are not leavin till saturday y is jeff leavin tonight to go to ur house?

:P

9:33 AM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

we are leaving on friday morning to go and visit my family!!!

And saturday we are goin to see Jer and the guys :D

11:57 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

What? I'm like dead serious! I've almost died wakeboarding.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

well hope u have fun and please don't kill urself ;)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

LUCKY GIRL...

you have melissa??

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home