Thursday, January 12, 2006

Jeff b/day

Sitting at work tonight very very slow, kinda getting ready for the sale tomorrow but thats about it.

Just thought I would tell ya all about the birthday party we had for Jeff on saturday the 7th. I had to get hime out of the house cause Alb, Jeremy, Care, Becky, and Jer were coming. So i told him I ahd to get hand warmers for work at snow valley. James came along as well and we had to keep Jeff away till lunch time. So we went around do diffrent places I ended up getting boots for snow vally cause I needed a new pair. So we go back at like 12:30ish and every one was there.. all jumped out and said suprise.. we had lunch and then went bowling all afternoon till like 4pm Came back Then i think we did gifts and ate pizza for supper after that we talked for a bit then watched Napoleon Dynamite, Brother bear, and Madagascar. Some were in there Jeremy Mr. Zegers, Jer and I played cards and I must say that Jer and I won!!!! Oh yea

After that Jeremy Mr. Zegers, Jer and Jeff played the trian game. After that every one was dead tired so we went to bed [Did not get sleep right away but ya :P]

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Oh cool! Yeah Jer told me all about the games! :) Sounds like you guys had a blast!

8:12 AM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

yea for sure

8:35 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Oh! That sounds like fun. Tell Jeff Happy Birthday for me okay.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home