Monday, June 19, 2006

Awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what an awesome week end!!!!! Friday morning Jeff and I headed out ay about 10 am got into town at about 11:30ish we went shopping for lunch and for Saturdays supper.
Got to the cottage just after12pm.
When we got there we unpack and setup and stuff like that then went fishing and hung out with the kids. Had hamburgers for supper then the girls and mom and dad watch Cheaper by the dozen 2. Jeff and me when fishing, I think Jeff got a fish. Went to bed.


Got up at 7ish on Saturday ( Ya crazy I no) Went to Bracebridge for breakfast we had Timmys!!!! Then went to Jeff’s cousins Opa's cottage were all Jeff’s friends were. It was a lot of fun. We got there and they were just eating after we cleaned up and got changed in our bathing suits and the guys Jer went wake boarding. He is good. Then I got to go out on the board. Man looks a lot harder then it is the first time but when ya get up man is it ever awesome!!!!! It kinda hurts to fall but it was not to bad cause the guys were not driving fast at all which was a good thing!!!! Then in the afternoon we just kinda hung out tanned swam and that’s about it. At 5ish we started supper ever one brought meat and did it on the BBQ was a lot of fun…. Oh and guess what take a cup of coke and drop a Minto candy in it … (try this out side!!!!!) A lot of fun!!!! Got home at 10ish then we watched Cheaper by the dozen 2 with Amy and Pp.


Sunday got up when fishing came back had breakfast then cleaned up and had a Sunday reading and singing. After that we went swimming and tanning. At 2ish we had a big lunch/dinner. Really good!!!! After we ate me pP and Amy left and Jeff and me kinda packed then went for a swim then we had a storm so we left and headed on home!!!!

It was an awesome week end all in all.
Will get pictures up soon.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome time! Wakeboarding sounds cool!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

i wish i could go i can't believe u got to go before anyone else did lol

i hope ot go this year with melissa b/c i didn't get the daycare job so if i want a day off from tim hortons i just have to mark it off so i can pretty much go away anytiem as long as i plan like three weeks in advance

9:39 AM  
Blogger James Zegers said...

Man I love opa's boat, I drove it last time I went with the boys and put it full out, it's fun.

anywho it sound like y'all had a blast.. GIT-R-Done

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yeah you and James have to come up sometime. I wanted to invite a bunch of ppl down in August, but I dunno if we're going yet.

We'll see.

And yeah Yvonne...you are so lucky! :-P I haven't even gone yet! And it is not our cottage, lol it's my Opa's.

And yes the boat is wicked schweet. So James...I got to take Jer wakeboarding once :-P Kept it revved at like 90kmh, ;-)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

schweet...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

now i really want to go!!!!!!!!lol:)

hey why didn't you post more of the pictures??????

1:57 PM  
Blogger myles said...

this reminds me of my friends..my wake boarding addicts friends..

thanks for the post on my blog btw..

Cheers!

12:19 AM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

Its not letting me put more pictures up :(


Ya wakeboarding is a ton of fun!!!

No problem Myles!!! :)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* new post!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*double sigh*yeah.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*triple sigh* like ya

9:48 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

wow ppl are really ont the blogs these days eh LOL

9:37 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

loving summer

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home