Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Camp

Wow its been a crazy last month!!!!


The conference is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAHHHHH
It was a ton of fun to plan but I am sooooo glad its over its soooo stressful!!!!!!!
After the conference I went with Jeffs family up to there 5 acre lot of land and went camping that was awesome I was sooo great to relaxes .... we did get lots of rain but it was still a blast..... On Saturday we went into town and on the way back Jeff stopped and he help and lady and her 2 daughters that were goin to bring the one daughter to college but there muffler broke so he fixed it for them.

When I got back home from all of this it was back to work and time to start school!!!!
Not a ton of fun but has to be done.
yesterday the 12th I went to Barrie College of hairstyling and esthetics and talked to them about starting school there as soon as I am done grade 12. They I can start anytime I want to as long as I am done grade 12 by the end of the course....

So ya I am starting in January of 2007 its a 10 month course so I am really excited!!!!!


But have to work alot now to make moneys!!!!!!

My Mom Dad 2 sister and 1 brother left at 4 am this morning for the air port they are going to Alberta for a week... Lucky them They woke me up when they left and I just stayed up cause I can not sleep to much on my mind!!!!

I am sure they will have a blast evey though they are calling for snow out there!!!!! LUCKY



So ya thats about all that has been happening in my life not a hole ton ya know :P

11 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

That's good that you guys still had fun at the lot...'cause the weather was crappy here!

And wow about college! That is awesome! You're nuts to do it while finishing grade 12 though. :-)

Good luck!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

lol, i did 2 years of college in grades 11 and 12.... it was way fun:)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

yeah well your nuts too Brandy. :-)

lol - jkn

3:03 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

LOL ....Oh ya sooo excited about it!!!!

I love your picture mel

8:07 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yeah I bet!!

Thanks!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I wouldn't say your nuts, but it would take someone with a whole lot more brains than me. :)
I'm glad you had fun with Jeff and his family. And good luck with your school.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yvonne, you did an awesome job with organizing of the conf. Thanks for all your hard work!

Congrats on the college thing!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

I can't believe you want to be a hair stylist! I never would have guessed. Good luck!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

well she has me to help her through it
love ya yvonne
there will always be a bed in my room for ya lol
it is not like it takes up a lot of room in my bed lol j/k
love ya like a sis :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

LOL ya I know eh
not to much room just all of your living space and stuff...
Ya have to climb over it to get you cloths and to the door....

thanks manda

luv ya to...

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post pictures of the conference.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home