Monday, October 23, 2006

The 3 hour wait!!!!

Hey every one

Long time no post its been crazy busy
Last week I went into the college and payed for my course that I start in January!!!! :D
And they gave a coupon for a free Manicure.... cause I have really bad hands and ya I am goin to a beauty school after all.... Man I would have never guessed :P me beauty school http://www.beautycollege.ca/

So ya that was cool

Last night on the way home from Jeffs place I was on the 400 just passed King road and the traffic came to a full stop... and guess what we stayed like that for 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man did I ever have to go pee bad!!!!!!! But ya to many people around!!!!!!!!!!
So after 3 hours they turned all traffic around to go the wrong way and went back to King road and got off there. Got home at 1:30 am and I had left Jeffs at 7:40 pm.... Longest trip home yet....

I am sooooooo happy I have over half of my Christmas shopping done!!!!!! :D :D :D

21 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Man, looks like a sweet college!
Looks like lots of fun!

Manicure? huh?

How long does it normally take you from Jeff's? And was it like an accident or something?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

yea really who would have thought!! not em and i'm yoru sister!!

{just in case u forgot:D}


man that crazy eh!!! and i was going to wait up till u got home!! yea right!!!!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Half of your christmas shopping... Your good I haven't even started yet.

10:39 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

yea there was a 3 car crash..... drunk driver driving the wrong way.....

stupid eh

9:10 AM  
Blogger ~Marie~ said...

Man, so many accidents are caused by drunks...it's so unbelievable.

The van we had before this one was smashed by a drunk driver, on our way home from a hike on Good Friday. The guy had had his license taken away for some time already because of previous drunk driving charges. Why don't they stick them in jail is beyond me!

Your college souds awesome! Wish I had mine picked out! :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger CalG said...

christmas shopping?
but christmas isnt even close!
its like at least 2 months still

2:28 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

No need to jump the gun here. Christmas will come soon enough.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I just got one person done today. Only like way to many to go.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Lizzi said...

Yep, it certainly will...

Where to get money for gifts is my problem =D

8:38 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

sweet looking school, y-von:) that's gonna be way fun :)

yucky drive - man that sucks

3:04 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

hi and ya yvonne we shoudl go together sometime and get a manicure that would be fun
and i have some of my christmas shopping done to LOL
i even have the christmas lights up on the house already
hallowen isn't even over yet LOL
so ppl how many spelling mistakes are in here now? lol

11:52 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YVONNE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
:)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yea yea, happy bday! Sorry it's late...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

on't worry about it being late mel b/c she never has time to come on here anymore b/c she is to accupid (sp) with jeff LOL
luv ya sis LOL

9:31 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

hey sista!!! i think it is about time for a new post.....ok:D

12:17 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

ur tellin me LOL

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Um, new post?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

hey hey yvonne first i would like to say new post and that ur not 16 1/2 anymore u are 17 LOL

12:12 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

YVONNE PLEASE POST!!!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Von...we're all dying here...save us!!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

its a hope less case!!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home