Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm back

Hey everyone


Ya I am still alive. Believe it or not Janelle did not kill me yet :P

Just thought I would drop by and tell ya guys what I have been doing in the past month.

On the 2oth of Dec I quit my job at the book store and had an awesome Christmas break. My family did presents on the 22nd on sunday Jeff and me when to his place to do presents with his family on boxing day. It was alot of fun. Amanda cooked the meal and I was her little helper :D It was fun. I stayed at there place till New years. On the 29th Jeff and me when down to niagra area and visited my Aunt Sylvia Uncle Dave and family. We got there at like 8am :P After lunch we went to the falls. We found FREE parking down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was pretty cold but we had alot of fun by the time we left is was cold and every thing was iceing over really neat to see.


On the way home we stopped and ate at Kelseys very good as always!!!!! New years eve... Jeremy Melissa and there family came over we played poker till 2 am alot of fun.... well everthing besides that rain.

I can home Tuesday and Applyed for EI and got stuff ready for school. Then I went back on friday for Jeffs b/day it was a good week end. Came home on the tuseday and on wednsday..... yes I started College believe it or not!!!!! Its been a ton of fun.... There is now 7 girls in our class today we learned 3 difrent braids and I did 4 up-do' s Its so much fun!!!!!!

Well I should go and do home work....

well post again soon

13 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

YVONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're not dead! :-) Man I haven't talked to you in forever, other than on msn for a few minutes tonight.

Anyways, sounds like you are mega busy! I'm glad you're enjoying college though. Hey if you quit your job, did you get another one then?

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Yvonne, I thought you were lost..and that your blog was done for.. I decided to check it out and wow there was a new post..

We should do something sometime. Just let me know when you are free ok? I work 5-1 just about every day.. lol

oh yeah.. this saturday doesnt work out since we are going to anneke and chris'

9:31 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

HALALUHA!!!!! yea u can't spell today i am to tired!!

yea surprisenly i have not killed her:D

and yea its cool about school so when r u going to make my hair Beau Ti Ful???

10:14 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

"little" helper... No argument there :)

Oh, and you know we are all expecting free haircuts eh?

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we trust her to cut our hair.... lol I am joking..

5:36 PM  
Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

Hey guys

Nope Mel no job right now just full time at school

Aragon thats not very nice!!!!

And Kate will try to do somthing somtime.....rrr at home work :P

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kk.. just give me a ring either at home, work or my cell.. or e-mail me or give me a shout on msn.. or on my blog..or this one..

I am totally disliking work.. argh.. time for a new job..

1:35 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Hey!!! Glad I actually checked you blog today...haven't bothered in a long time :D Hey home to see you the weekend of the 17th in Feb!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

ok yvonne u do know u don't have to wait like two months before u can post again right!!:D

8:21 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

here we go again!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Don't mind me, I got my free haircut :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

"talkin' bout the rain, and mulling over things that won't live past today..."

:-)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

...but every tear I cry, you hold in Your hand...

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home